No headphone brand is as well known for its noise-cancelling technology than Bose. In a market that has become increasingly crowded over the last few years, the brand has stood the test of time and while never being the coolest or most trendy compared to its competition, Bose continues to stand for outstanding sound and quality, as well as timeless design. The brand’s most popular noise-cancelling headphones, the QuietComfort 35, now finally also gets a wireless version.
Here is a quick overview of the main functionality of the new QuietComfort 35 Wireless:
– Industry-leading noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
– Wireless connectivity to your devices through Bluetooth and NFC pairing
– Up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge, and 40 hours when wired
– Premium materials make them lightweight and comfortable for all-day listening
– Bose Connect app helps manage paired devices and gives you a personalized experience
Priced at $349 on bose.com