It’s now 2 weeks that i’m drinking this holy water, it’s easy to make and it does lots of good stuff to your skin and body!
Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy.
Lemon water flushes out toxins and is extremely beneficial for the body
Why not drinking it as a hot drink before breakfast?
Warm lemon water serves as the perfect ‘good morning drink’, as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
More than enough reasons to start drinking it right?
No worries ladies a glass of lemon water only contains less than 25 calories.
t is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. It also has medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also contains traces of iron and vitamin A.
10 Health benefits of drinking Lemon Water
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- It balances maintain the pH levels in the body
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- It helps cure the common cold
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it PREVENTS the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
Packed with all the goodness, make it a point to begin your day with a glass of warm lemon juice and drink cold one during the day . Its cleansing and healing effects will have positive effects on your health in the long run. However it is very important to note that lemon juice when comes directly in contact with the teeth, can ruin the enamel on the teeth. Hence, it is advised to consume it diluted and also rinse your mouth thoroughly after drinking lemon juice.
XOXO Le Vrai Chic